CITIZEN PROMASTER Automatic 200M Diver NB6005-05L
- Listed price: 143,000 Yen
- Case Super Super Titanium™ Duratect MRK/ Bezel: DLC
- Rubber strap: Urethane (with the Strap extension)
- Spherical sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
- Luminous: hands and markers
- Water resistance:200m for air diving
- Magnetic Resistant: 4,800A/m
- Lag Size: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down crown
Size: 46.0 mm Thickness: 15.3 mm
- Operation guide
-- Citizen manuals/instructions are available online only. ---
Please refer here
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Citizen’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
- No 9051
- Automatic 28,800 bph
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Accuracy: +10/-20 sec/day
- Power-reserve indicator / Depth Measurement
- Original Citizen box
- Citizen Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.）
*Citizen manuals/instructions are available online only.
The instructions booklet is no longer available. Please refer to this link.
Citizen have picked up the new Cal 9051 movement model.
It comes with improved performance of 28800bph (beats per hour) vibration (+20-10Sec/day), providing for extremely high durability.
Some important movement parts are made of new materials that resist magnetic interference.
As a result, the movement now complies with the Magnetic Resistant 16000A/m JIS standard.
The entire wristwatch is recognized as an ISO 6425 diver watch, with waterproofing up to 200m.
The case and bezel are made out of Super Titanium, just like the Citizen. The surprising lightness may come as a surprise given its voluminous appearance.
The wristwatch’s Sapphire crystal has been treated with inner anti-refractive coating. In addition, it has high visibility thanks to luminous on indexes & hands.
Also, it has been finished off with Duratect, which is 5 times or harder than stainless steel, protecting it from scratches and damage in harsh environments while diving.
This wristwatch comes with an extend strap so that it can be worn on top of a wetsuit.
Initially, I had some pause over the size however once on my 6.75 inch wrist it wears well and because of its weight you really don't know you have it on. It is well proportioned but thick so it ain't gonna go under shirt sleeves. The strap is comfortable. Finishing is great and it looks more expensive than it is. My watch is running about +9 seconds a day and the lume is good. Even the Citizen logo on the buckle has blue lume.
If you are in the U.S expect to pay around $90 customs fee to DHL.
One last word, I have been dealing with Seiya San for probably 25 years and I am honored to call him friend. He is a joy to deal with.