CITIZEN PROMASTER Eco-Drive 200M Diver BN0220-16E
- Cased in China
- Listed price: 60,500 Yen
- Case Super Super Titanium™ Duratect TIC.MRK/
- Rubber strap: Urethane (with the Strap extension)
- Crystal glass/ Luminous: Hands and markers/ Screw-down crown
- Water resistance:200m for air diving
- Magnetic Resistant: 4,800A/m
- Size: 45.8 mm Thickness: 14.3 mm / Lag Size: 24 mm
- Operation guide -- Citizen manuals/instructions are available online only. ---
Please refer here
- The chapter ring index, bezel index, and face index are not well aligned.
- In general, Citizen’s screw-down crowns are not as smooth as the ones from Swiss manufacturers.
- E168- Eco-Drive solar
- Accuracy: +15/-15 sec per month
- Original Citizen box
- Citizen Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.）
*Citizen manuals/instructions are available online only.
The instructions booklet is no longer available. Please refer to this link.
This is my first Eco drive or quartz watch in 20 years, I have only bought mechanical watches. I love the look of this watch and it is very unique. In person it is a big watch, although because of the lightweight, it wears nicely. The watch has a great beadblasted finish and the fit and finish is perfect. I saw a complaint about the rotating bezel, but I think it is perfect. The 60 click bezel lines up perfect and it has a smooth rotation, but not stiff. This allows me to rotate the bezel while on wrist. Lume is excellent and as good or better than the Seiko divers I have owned. Only complaint is strap, it is not horrible, but not comfortable. I have changed to and Erika’s original and may buy an Isofrane
Nice ruggedly handsome watch. Rubber strap is uncomfortable ..so i put a Hirsch extreme rubber strap. it looks amazing
This is a really cool and fun watch. I love the weight and the texture. The bezel insert is an interesting ceramic-like with cut out markers. Looks fantastic for this price point. Overall this is a great value and for sure a keeper. Seiya had great service, as usual.
I’ve been lusting over the original 1251 for years but they are impossible to find. Closest I got to one is the 800m 5503. This even though it’s a tuned down version is still a super cool looking watch. There is nothing like it on the market. It compliments my Tuna nicely.
Awesome watch. This is my 4 th watch I bought from Seiya and he always provides great service
Got it a delivered in 72 hours even with the lockdown situation in Kuala Lumpur. Impressive!