SEIKO 5 Sports Automatic Field Sports Style SBSA199 Made in Japan
The SEIKO Five logo has been renewed.
Here is the new Seiko Five introduction.
- Listed Price: 38,500 JPY
- Case Stainless Steel/ 18mm Lug size
- Strap: Polyester
- Curved Hardlex Crystal
- Luminous: Hands Indexes
- Dial: Beige
- See-through back (Mineral crystal)
- Water Resistance: 10ATM
- Diameter 36.4 mm (w/o the crown) Thickness: 12.5mm Length: 44.4mm
- Weight: 64g
- Max wrist size: 225mm (8.85in)
SEIKO Automatic 4R36
- 24 Jewels
- With Hand winding and Hack function
- Power reserve: 41 Hour
- Accuracy: +45/-35 sec/day
- Seiko original box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
Old Seiko 5 sports logo
3. Day-date display
4. Dia Flex（unbreakable spring）
5. Dia shock (It won't break even when dropped）
(According to The Seiko Book / Tokuma Shoten）
The new meaning of 5 is as follows:
3. Day-date display at 3 o'clock
4. Crown at 4 o'clock
5. Durable case & band
First ever time ordering from Japan. The purchase experience with Seiya Japan is amazing. Order reach me in less than a week.
Great watch. The new size is so retro. Coloring is beautiful. Fast and super service frome Seiya Japan as usual! Thank you !
The 36mm case is dynamite. Since it's all dial, it wears more like a 38 or 39mm watch so you get a lot of wrist presence. The sand dial is great. I would probably have preferred printed lumed arabic numerals to the shiny applied ones, which can get washed out in certain light, but it's still a great watch.
I just ordered and received this newly released 36mm classic field watch from SeiyaJapan, and here's what I think:
* Pricing was outstanding. Included free shipping, too
* Service and shipping were incredible, ordered on a Sat, got it next Thurs (to USA)
* When I buy my JDM watches from Japan, they will be from SeiyaJapan.
This watch is the next level SNK80x replacement, and exceeds it in every way except for price, but it worth every penny. The cream dial is a real joy to look at, and the detail is as good as on the SNK series. It will wear well on any sized wrist, but folks w/ smaller wrists will especially appreciate the 36mm case and 44mm L2L. If you're any kind of mechanical field watch fan, you can not go wrong with this watch, and purchasing from SeiyaJapan would be your icing on the cake.