SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Solar SBDN069
- Listed price: 60,500 JPY
- Case ＆ Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black
- Crystal: Sapphire Glass
- Diameter: 38.5mm Thickness:10.6mm / Lug to Lug 46.5mm
- Water resistance:200m for air diving
- Weight: 149 g
- Max Wrist size 205mm (8.07in)
- The chapter ring and index & bezel index and face index are not aligned perfectly.
- In general, Seiko's screw-down crowns are not as smooth as Swiss manufactures'.
SEIKO Solar V147
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Drive duration: Operating for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)
- Original Seiko box
- Seiko Japan official domestic one-year warranty
(Please contact us first in case of repair during the warranty period.)
A watch like this has me seriously asking if I need anything else.
Grey dial and bezel are stunning in the metal.
A special mention for the exceptional car Seiya took in packing and sending the watch, A highly recommended watch and seller.
The watches so amazing, beautiful Bezel, look
Very nice. Love it!
Nothing to complain about, as always. Impressive service and promptness in delivery!
Great service as always!
Excellent service from Seiya San. Good customer service too.
I wish more brands made small watches like this. Even though I have large wrists, the lightness and sweeping lugs curve perfectly around my wrist. The solar movement is excellent so you don’t worry about setting every time you switch watches. One thing that bothers me is the hollow end links. At this price point I would expect solid end links. The sapphire is welcome as is the super lume, seiko doesn’t disappoint in the lume department. Overall, I would give it an 8 out of 10.