THE CITIZEN Eco-Drive AQ4091-56L / Japanese traditional paper dial Made in Japan
- Listed Price: 429,000JPY
- Case & Bracelet: Super Titanium
- Dial: Tosa Washi (Japanese traditional paper)
- Crystal: Dual spherical sapphire glass (99% Clarity Coating)
- Luminous Hands & Indexes
- Perpetual calendar
- Water Resistant: 10 ATM water resistance
- Diameter 40 mm (w/o the crown)
- Thickness: 12.5 mm Weight: 86g
- Max Wrist size 204mm(8.03inch)
* Tosa Washi (土佐和紙）/Japanese traditional paper
* Super Titanium
Achieving more than 5 times the hardness of stainless steel and providing better wearing comforts
- Please see the website for the instruction manual
- Citizen Quartz Eco-Drive A060
- Accuracy: +/-5 sec/Year
- Accuracy per month does not necessarily correspond to 5 seconds x 1/12. Depending on the usage environment (temperature change (seasonal change), the duration for which it is carried, etc.), the accuracy may turn out to be 2 seconds per month.
- Original The Citizen box
- International 1 years Citizen Official Warranty
I am basically s mechanical watch type of person and although I do own a few quartz watches I never felt like wearing any of them. The AQ4091-56L may have changed that. I’ve been wearing it often since I got it two weeks ago. I won’t repeat what other reviewers already said except that I like its simple elegant dial, high accuracy, ease of adjustments and its overall carefree quality. I took a chance in choosing the blue dial sight unseen and I am glad I did. The blue color is very pleasing (to me), its intensity changes depending on ambient light and I don’t get tired looking at it. I do find the hands are much less legible than the hour markers in low light conditions unfortunately. Overall I think it’s a great choice.
Love this watch. Very smooth, efficient and quick delivery
Just the most beautiful thing. The finishing, the dial and the spec are equal of my Grand Seiko. The service was exceptional too. Thank you Seiya.
Absolutely stunning watch. The level of fit and finish is equal to any manufacturer. The flawlessly polished surfaces are a real treat to see. Can’t stop staring at it.
The materials used make it feel extremely well put together and I love the light weight of titanium. The blue dial is a stunner. The HAQ Eco Drive movement, made 100% in house along with the rest of the watch, is amazing.
If you’re an accuracy nerd, you can’t beat this for form and function.
This is an attractive watch, light on the wrist, and as expected keeps time exceptionally well.
The blue dial is very appealing, and the texture of the paper incorporated rewards close viewing with a loupe or macro lens!
Watch as described, fair price and good customer service.